
So I promised I would explain where Olive Avenue came from....Many many years ago in a land far far away....alright, I won't bore you with the long version....
A friend and I wanted to start a Christian boutique clothing company a while back and Olive Avenue is the name I came up with for the company...well I sorta stole the idea from a book I was reading where the author imagined that the name of the street Jesus grew up on was Olive Avenue. The actual and symbolic nature of the olive tree in biblical times is pretty spectacular.
And even though the clothing company with my friend never panned out, I still think about makin it happen one day, so don't you go stealing my name!
So for those of you who could care less about that and just wanna see some pics of the baby, here you go:


Love that she always has a bow in her hair, even when she doesn't have a shirt on!!
ReplyDelete