A couple months ago the family ventured out to the mall because Kevin wanted to buy his lil boo boo butt something. "What are you gonna get her at the mall?", I asked. "Anything my little angel wants" he says, with a big goofey grin....to say daddy is in love is an understatement, but whatever. So we bought her a Not of This World t-shirt in a womens xs size.

I found this awesome tutorial here and decided that I could turn it into a dress but figured I should probably do a 'trial' run before I cut apart and demolished a $20 shirt. So I went to the thrift store and picked up this funky number to practice on....


The sizing was a little off, but she lovvveedd the 'built in' chew toy tie thingy! Not that she's chewing on it in this pic, but it's the only one I took of her in it...

I decided I was ready to tackle the NOTW shirt...this is the best picture you're gonna get, I'm too lazy to download the other pics I took!

Yep the sizing was off on this one too! Oh well, whattaya gonna do? I'll get better at this stuff the more I practice, I hope :) My sis liked the shirt so much that she went and got one too, so now she has her own twin and doesn't have to feel left out!

I found this awesome tutorial here and decided that I could turn it into a dress but figured I should probably do a 'trial' run before I cut apart and demolished a $20 shirt. So I went to the thrift store and picked up this funky number to practice on....

and turned it into this:

The sizing was a little off, but she lovvveedd the 'built in' chew toy tie thingy! Not that she's chewing on it in this pic, but it's the only one I took of her in it...
I decided I was ready to tackle the NOTW shirt...this is the best picture you're gonna get, I'm too lazy to download the other pics I took!

Yep the sizing was off on this one too! Oh well, whattaya gonna do? I'll get better at this stuff the more I practice, I hope :) My sis liked the shirt so much that she went and got one too, so now she has her own twin and doesn't have to feel left out!
you are amazing! can't wait to see what she's gonna be for halloween! how fun that your little sis finally has a twin.
ReplyDelete