In the mean time, here are some pics of the kids. Kai thinks he can walk and Alana thinks she's 16. It makes for a great home environment, lemme tell you. On our way to church yesterday Kai was channeling his inner animal and Alana was channeling her inner mom. Here's what the conversation from the driver's seat sounded like:
Kai: rooooaaarrrrr....ah ah ah....ohaa oh ah...arrrrrr
Alana: Kai, just relax! It's gonna be fine. You get to play with friends.
Kai: ah?
Alana: I get to play with friends and you get to play with friends. And then we get pink DONUTS!!!
Here's some pics of the kids from about a month ago...
Giddy up!
She actually makes this face a lot...
As you can see he has a face he makes a lot too: mouth open. All the time.
Oh my gosh! I love her... Friends & pink donuts, I'm in too!!!!! Your kids are beautiful.
ReplyDelete