Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday Party!

We had Alana's party this last weekend and I think it turned out alright! Thank goodness for no rain! She really had no interest in eating her birthday cake besides smooshing it around a bit. Yep, my child will put anything and everything in her mouth except a cupcake! Then again, she prefers veggies over sweet fruits and I guess that's not a bad thing. Maybe I should have put a candle on a bowl of green beans instead!



Anyway...we had some pretty decorations:



Lots of sweets:


Some of this:



And some of that:



A bunch of help:


A lotta love:



And so much fun!!


Thank you my family for making the trip! That includes my SLO fam too :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all!! Love the open mouth kiss!! Who did the flowers? Beautiful!! Tons of sweets & even a bounce house? You know how to throw an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know how to delegate well, that's all. Can't beat Costco flowers, I just put them in some vases I had. My sis is the proud owner of that blue and red monster of a bounce house and since she suckered me into the party, I put her in charge of all the kid stuff!

    ReplyDelete