Tuesday, October 5, 2010

News & Stuff

Well it's been a while...we've been busy and I've been computerless since, oh pretty much my last post. Kevin broke it. Yep, and I get lectured every time I leave his mac on the couch cuz it'll get too hot and overheat (waahh). Because I use it so often, like once in a blue moon when it's detached from his hip for his weekly shower. Okay, he showers a little more than once a week...like twice.

My gracious sister has offered to let me use her old lap top. It works, slowly. Anyhoot. I did not win the serger contest. Was anyone wondering? Kevin went to Dubai for 9 days and while he was gone-Alana had the flu, Aunt Flo came for a visit and the weather was treacherous in an 80 year old house with no central air. Not to mention, a remodel for the upstairs that included a ton of painting! It took all week and 4 coats on the trim. Not fun. But Kevin was surprised and grateful so I suppose it was worth it. And I made it thru the week alive (although I'm still recovering:) Here's a couple pics of the after..I was a dunce and forgot to document the before.







I know what you're thinking, 'that angel makes the bathroom look really small' and you couldn't be more wrong, that bathroom really is small. Like it used to be a closet, small.



Shot out to my fam & Amy for all your help last week, even thru all the heat!




On a side note...I think it's time to tame the hair...

4 comments:

  1. I liked her hair on Sunday...half up, half down, with a bow. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept looking for a big angel in the bathroom! You are seriously such a multi-takented gal. Seamstress, chef, comedian, momma, wifey, friend...and designer! You need your own reality show! So sad about the flu :( can't wait to hear more about kevin's shower habits, I mean trip to Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm..."Angle", I guess you're not perfect after all. It sounds like snore is your first language.

    ReplyDelete