Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall

I love the fall, especially because of these:



Can I get a "here here"? Well, I thought since we've decided not to celebrate Halloween (boo hoo & don't ask because I'm not up for defending a decision that makes me so sad) that we could celebrate Fall as an alternative! This way I can dress baby in fall outfits instead of costumes but still sorta partake in the festivities!

Candy corn booty with matching leg crawler warmer thingamabobbers. Whaddya think? It took a little longer to whip up than I thought, but the onsie is from Wal-Mart, cost 2 bucks and some change & of all things is 100% Organic!?! I got the socks on sale at Target for $1.40. Not bad if you ask me! It did take me a couple hours to do the ruffles and paint the candy corn, but I like how it turned out :)

4 comments:

  1. Celebrating "Fall" can be just as fun and doesn't come along with a sugar high and cavities :) How did you paint the candy corn? It totally looks like you bought it that way! What a bargain, and organic? I'll have to go check wal-mart out! Are the socks from Target really for babies? Love it! You should open an ETSY account and sell your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are for adults and I just cut off the foot part & sewed em up! I have something in the works for Addi, an early Christmas present. I couldn't pass up the organic onesies! Anyway, pink or purple? You pick and I'll make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Let's go with purple! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking purple too! I better get working!

    ReplyDelete