Monday, August 30, 2010

I Sew Would Luv a Serger

Sew Mama Sew, a crafty blog I frequent, is sponsoring a contest to win a Husqvarna Viking Serger. You know one of those fancy, professional thingy mabobbers that makes sewing with knit a million times easier and all your garments look more professional? Anyone know what I'm talking about? Why do I hear crickets?

Anywho...it's a beast of a machine and of course it does more than swoon knit, buuuuttttt I won't bore you with all the specs. For the contest, participants were asked to answer this question, "How would your life be easier with a serger?" and post a link to back to your blog. The mama's encouraged us to be creative with our responses...so without further ado, here's my 'answer' (wish me luck!):

(click on the pictures to enlarge)

....a serger would make my life easier by making Honey's life easier. 'Knit's' life would be much easier too...

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and funny :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGolly Miss Molly! you are two of the most talented & beautiful people i know. How did you do that? if i were a judge, you'd totally win me over :) ps...you wear glasses or are those kevin's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh shucks! We did it on the mac, super easy! Those are my reading glasses but thought it'd make me look more, oh i dunno, like I was really trying hard or something!

    ReplyDelete