Sunday, June 13, 2010

This Kid














This kid is so cute and funny sometimes and other times she's just funny looking and a bit cranky. But what are ya gonna do?! She keeps me laughing and smiling and busy and whatever else kids do to you! Here's a list of things I didn't anticipate about being a mommy:

I didn't expect:

~to love my child with so much intensity
~to get by on such little sleep
~to let the house work get so piled up
~that I'd give her kisses right after she smacked me in the face
~how difficult breast feeding is
~to be so defensive about other people's advise
~to prefer to watch my baby sleep over me sleeping
~to fall in love with my husband now as a father
~that the baby would bring us closer as a couple
~and lastly, that I wouldn't be able to objectively judge her 'cuteness'

1 comment:

  1. Tear, tear. Wow...well said, M! By the way, this blog is WAY cooler than FB! Ha! Love ya!
    -mk

    ReplyDelete