Alright, so it was a little more than a 'whip' to make the dress and silly me, I took a dress from her closet to make the pattern with instead of actually measuring her..well let's just say I squeezed her into it, see....
And yes, I took the picture...probably should leave that up to Kevin from now on. But just for the record, I will claim the bad shadows but 'baby in motion' was NOT my fault, she must have been excited about her new dress! The pic below is a little better thou :)
My mom house sat for a friend last weekend, she has a fun 'party' house! So the rest of the weekend looked a little like this...
My mom, grandma & grandpa
My nephew Isaac with Alana
My nephews Issac, Elijah & my twin jumping
The twin again, auntie Jen, with Alana
Yes, she's underwater, I'm so mean, but she was a trooper!
All in all, Father's Day weekend was really special. Kevin was so excited about Alana'a matching dress and I was excited to swim!
Man o man...she is too cute! Look at those lips. And Marianne I just have to tell you that when I read your "10 things you didn't know"...I got tiery eyed... I loved that. Thank you so much for sharing. It is inspirational, not sad, (if you know what I mean : ) Can wait to read more. ~ Bitsy Clasen
ReplyDeleteAwwhhh Bitsy, thanks for taking a peek into our lives! Loved seeing you at Shauna's shower a couple weeks ago...wanted to find out more about Chapman but I will stop by for a visit in the summer :-)
ReplyDeleteThe matching shirts are priceless...Marianne, you are one amazing and talented girl! KDJ is blessed to have you as a wife!!! I love the three of you! -mk
ReplyDeleteMK-please! I'm blessed to have him...even thou he leaves his socks all over the house and sometimes 2 feet from the ham:)per
ReplyDeleteI want that dress...there the pattern come in big people sizes? So cute!!
ReplyDeleteJennie~Jen and I where thinking how we could make this for us! Maybe with a pair of leggings...hhhmmm now my wheels are really spinning!
ReplyDelete