Anyway, here's some pics of the kids on Christmas morning!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Christmas, cousins and cocoa
Christmas was good! No Santa this year, maybe next year or maybe not at all! My friend's hubby built their daughter bunk beds for her dolls (totally awesome!) and Santa got the credit for his hard work so it makes me think, do I want Santa taking all the glory? Plus there's too much emphasis on the secular aspects of the season that we'll probably go for something like Jesse's Tree and an Advent Calendar to help celebrate CHRIST-mas...
Anyway, here's some pics of the kids on Christmas morning!
Great Grandpa (Kai's middle name comes from him :)
Cousin Isaac and a very uncomfortable looking Kai!
Cousin Elijah and Alana in her 'new' Barbie Jeep!

Boots! And more boots!
MMmmmmmm....hot chocolate!
I think she liked it!
Anyway, here's some pics of the kids on Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kai is so sweet! Love the one of Alana getting every last drop of hot cocoa & all the boots! Good idea on the Santa piece. We did get pics with Santa but only 1 gift came from him. If you find a good advent calendar let me know. I bought one from fisher price & it was so cheap looking. All the others had chocolate in them or needed a gift in them everyday for the countdown (which doesn't make sense to me!)
ReplyDeleteI'm on the hunt for a good advent cal...my friend's dad made a wooden one for kids, with hooks and mini doors and hinges oh my! I'll let you know if I find one...I'm wondering if etsy would have em...hmmm...
ReplyDelete