Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Words on Wednesday

So Kevin and I were watching the morning news and they were talking about the show 'Dancing with the Stars' and Chaz Bono getting voted off. Well Kevin didn't know that he was born a she and that s/he is Cher's...ah hum...child. Anyway, Alana of course was cruising around and doing her thing but obviously multi-tasking as she played...this is what followed:

Kevin (to me): "Does it have a penis?"

Alana: "Penis!"

Mommy & Daddy: giggle mortified

Kevin (to Alana): "No, you don't say that!"

Alana: "I said it!"

Then later we were laughing over the 'penis' and I was telling Kevin how we need to watch what we say around her....

Kevin: "That's not the worst thing she's said, she said the F-word the other day"

Me: "Uuhhh, who did she hear it from first?"

Kevin: giggle giggle...

Oy Vay!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes my blog doesn't tell me that you've updated your blog. It's very annoying!

    This is hilarious!! That girl repeats EVERYTHING! You ask her a question and she picks the big words from it and repeats them back. Oy vay is right....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes lol really bugs me but it is seriously what I did when I read this! Who knew that we girls started multi-tasking at such a young age!!!!

    ReplyDelete