Alana was super sick last week with a double ear infecion and a nasty fever trying to fight it off. It took about a week for her to finally feel better and then it took us about another week to catch up on sleep and get back into our routine! She ate so little last week that her poopies turned to infant poopies! But she did get to try some tasty treats that normally I would never let happen! Pretty much I'd let her have whatever she wanted which was whatever I was eating....pop tarts, pizza, chips, & cookies, so healthy, I know! She was so sick and sad and in pain that at one point I thought she was trying to crawl back in my belly :(

The squishy face only a mama can love....


And in other news....she has glasses! Yep, they are rx & yes, I do know they look like goggles! Daddy laughed at her but I think she rocks em well enough!


My 4-eyed loves :) don't they look so much alike?!

Happy Weekending!
I love sleepy pictures! Still working on addi's year in review with sleepy pics! Love the open mouth one! I hope she's keeping those cute glasses on!! Her expression in the pic with Kevin is just too much. She looks like she's been posing for pictures her whole life...oh wait...she has!
ReplyDeleteAn Auntie can love that sqishy face too! How can you not!? She's way too precious. I'm so glad she's better now. It made me sad to see her so sad...
ReplyDelete