
I know what you're thinking, "what does 'chicken' have to do with vodka and lemons"? I will tell you. I was breading some chicken for dinner tonight and some of the bread crumbs fell off the raw chicken and onto the floor. Of course my little vacuum cleaner happened to find it and put it in her mouth. Talk about PANIC! I have chicken all over my hands, using my foot to try to stop her from getting at it, screaming for Kevin to help out and well, too late. So we cleaned out her mouth with some vodka and lemon juice. Guess what? She loved it! And then we searched the internet and prayed that she wouldn't get salmonella.
Oh what a night! Time for mommy to 'clean' out her mouth too ;)
My only question is why did you have vodka in your house in the first place!? ;) Praying your cute little vacuum cleaner is okay!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how resilient they are? If we crawled on the floor, put everything in our mouths & ate raw chicken, we would always be sick!! I hope she's fine (and nobody has a hangover!)
ReplyDeleteVodka's always good to have on hand...you know for cooking and cleaning and that sort of thing :)
ReplyDeleteI hope she's okay too and 'nobody' woke up feeling pretty good today!